Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm Back.....And with lots to tell

I really have been slacking in my blog posts, what over a year? *lol* Its been a hard year. My son and I have relocated closer to my family after a horrid break up. It is what was best for me and him. We are happy and surrounded by amazing people! My son just recently turned 4! Oh where does the time go!? He is the most amazing little guy in the world! He is what keeps me going daily!

We have finally mastered using the big boy Potty. No More Diapers! YAHHH!! It took a while and was a lot of accidents, but we are now in big boy Sponge-bob underwear and extremely happy!!

Now, Lets talk Silly Bands! I received 2 Silly Bands for my birthday from my 8 yr old nephew. I now know why a lot of schools are banning these little suckers. If someone grabs onto one of them and pulls and lets go......OUCH......it hurts a lot! I mean they are fun, you can get a package at Walmart for $1, but why wear like 50 on each arm? Am I missing something here? These things really do come in like a million shapes. I have accumulated a number of these from my nephew, i think i have every animal possible! Parents should know its not save to wear them to bed......right?? I surely hope so.



We recently got a new kitty to add to the family, we had two, but unfortunately, our one kitty passed away today. My son doesn't yet understand the death and dying points of life. We still have our two crazy dogs and our one kitten. I think we are good with animals for a while. My son thinks that he can treat and play with ALL animals like he does his puppy, and it doesn't work like that, especially with a Cat! Choose your pets wisely when it comes to children. And always remember, adopting an animal from your local shelter is an amazing idea. Save one of those adorable critters from being put down. They are all looking for great homes. Help one of them out of the cage and into your heart and your family.



Another crazy thing thats been going on lately, my son refuses to go to bed, it is now almost 2am, and he is still up, this has been going on for weeks now. He doesn't take naps, he doesn't get sugar and soda, he is just all wound up and doesn't want to sleep. I have no clue whats going on, but its really taking a toll on me lately! We have an appointment next week, and I will be having a discussion with his Doctor about this. I know hes probably going to say, "Oh this is normal, it will go away with time" but, come on Doc, Mommy needs some sleep too! i can't depend on my coffee and Mt. Dew to keep me going all day. I love my son more than anything in the entire world, but mommy loves sleep too!

Well I hope all of you are doing well and still following me! So sorry for the lack of blogs, but i'm back, i'll make sure to put up daily posts again!

Until Next Time,
Keep Smiling and Keep the Kiddos Happy and Healthy

No comments: